We help build –
- FIRST English Medium School in the tribal area.
- 1050+ students (academic year 2018-19) from 90 neighbouring villages in 40 km radius take benefit of highly subsidized education.
- 40% of students are girls – in spite of being a rural area.
- Fully equipped with Computer Lab, Dance & Music Academy, Library, Biology, Physics, Chemistry Labs, Activity rooms, Work-experience rooms & Staff rooms.
- Computers & E-learning initiated from 1st Standard.
- Uniforms, shoes, textbooks, notebooks and healthy protein-rich daily mid-day snack provided free.
- Entire facility fire compliant and kept under 24×7 CCTV surveillance.
- Rated 9/10 under the RTE Ratings by the local State Govt.
- First ‘Green school’ in the area by adapting to Solar Power generation.
- 11 School Buses provided till their homes, saving hours of commute.
Our efforts along with our partner’s to promote rural education– “Education First” has been recognized by “A World at School” – which is an international campaign in 85 countries.
Our plans include supporting our partners build a college in affiliation with university of Cambridge. Please help us support that.
In addition to providing training and employment, various initiatives are undertaken to ensure the holistic development, well-being and happiness, such as –
- Bus pick-up and drop facility
- Nutritious brunch everyday
- Free sanitary napkin distribution every month
- Regular medical camps like general health, gynaecology, breast cancer, etc.
- Everyday yoga sessions for fitness and preventive care
- Training provided for skill enhancement
- Middle-aged women encouraged to pursue studies with work
- Birthday and festival celebrations, picnics, etc
Help us in this initiative to build factories that will help manufacture consumer products and provide a source of income to under-privileged women.
Multiple Camps conducted from 2005 till date.
- Various Diagnostic & Curative Camps conducted for under-privileged villagers on regular basis every year, like Mega Eye Camp, Dental, ENT, Pediatric, Gynaecology and General check-up.
- Specialty camps organized such as Cancer screening in association with Tata Memorial Hospital & CPAA, Hepatitis B vaccination, Heart camps, etc
- Team of Reputed & Senior Medical Practitioners such as Dentists, Skin Specialist, ENT Surgeon, Laproscopic Surgeon, Chest Physician, Homeopaths, etc. visit twice a week.
- Facilitation of Advanced Treatment at reputed Institutes and hospitals.
- 1400+ free cataract surgeries done so far, with 100% success rate.
- 6000+ villagers & tribal population across 100 villages provided better quality of life.
Help us in building the Hospital, Pathology Lab and Dialysis Centre for them.